Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Michael again

China - 9 golds already. Wow..they really worked hard this time.

Yao Ming from China..

Rain poses for Beijing 2008. He's still cute.

Korea not bad.. 4 golds to date! I can't deny I have this thing about Koreans. =P
and Michael!! He's my favourite.


Swimming Day 4 Preview:
Phelps to chase third gold
Updated: 2008-08-11 23:50:16

(
BEIJING, August 11) -- Michael Phelps of the United States will chase his third gold in the Men's 200m Freestyle on Tuesday morning, August 12, after winning the Men's 400 Individual Medley and the Men's 4×100m Freestyle Relay on Sunday and Monday mornings.
Phelps, the current world record holder, is sure to face close competition from his compatriot
Peter Vanderkaay, the fastest qualifier of this event, and Park Tae-hwan of the Republic of Korea, the gold winner of Sunday's Men's 400m Freestyle.
In the Women's 100m Backstroke final, spectators at the
Water Cube will see a neck-and-neck race between the current and previous world record holder Kirsty Coventry of Zimbabwe and Natalie Coughlin of the United States.
Arkady Vyatchanin of Russia, Hayden Stoeckel of Australia and Matt Grevers

Go Michael!! abit of overacting here.
Quote of the day
"To come away with not only a gold medal, but a personal best is more than I could have dreamed of." -- Lisbeth Trickett, winner of the Women's 100m Butterfly
I woke up this morning, walking in the cold, eagerly walking, looking forward into ..
and the first thing when I start up my computer is to read all about Michael Phelps.
My little achievement: 11 minutes, 2km. I couldn't go more. I need more practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home